Sunday, March 20, 2011

It's a mini album kit.....

I bought this wonderful kit at www.CreationswithChristina.com. When she posted one she made for her sister I had to order the kit to make a mini for my Nana. I am usually really bad about buying supplies, kits, stamps and lots of other fun crafty type stuff, organizing it into my craft room and then forgetting about it. That was not the case with this kit. I bought it and that weekend I started working on it. It took me several hours to get to this point. I plan to use the black satin ribbon she provided in her kit to hold it all together but while I was working on it and taking pictures I used this silver ring. I love the style of the papers and thought everything really went well with pictures of my Nana from the 1950's.









2 comments:

  1. That is fabulous, it came out so beautiful :) Happy hugs,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christina. I am attempting to make my first homemade mini album cut from chipboard. Thank you for all the video instructions you've posted.

    ReplyDelete